Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Journey, The Music and The Voice

I stop by the lake to have a cool sip of water to wet my dried up throat and rest for a while in a long and unending journey. Thoughts of the journey cloud my mind and a cold chill crawls across my spine. The journey seems aimless but I cannot rest! The path is unclear yet I must not stop. The only lamp I have is the music - HIS VOICE

I do not know to dance to its myriad tunes. I do not know of its forms. I care not for its nuances. I only know its soothing touch. Through it I hear HIM constantly whispering into my ears, filling my being with limitless joy and energy.

The day is still young and the journey has just begun. Yet the weight of the journey is heavy for I have not yet learned the power of th Voice. But with every passing moment and every passing day the Voice would be clearer and my faith in it stronger. I shall walk till the last breath of my soul. I do not know if the journey will ever end; I do not know if I will ever reach my destination - But who cares??? I only want to travel till the last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment